Fjällräven’s Duffel No 6 is part of the numbers collection which is the premium line. Well-thought-out functionality and the use of heavy duty eco-fabrics that should last you a lifetime. So, I hauled this 50 liter bag everywhere in the last year and gave it some dirt time. It travelled with me through deserts and jungles, hunting trips and work related city trips.
The shoulder straps can be stowed away.
It’s also a back pack, not for trekking but comfortable enough to carry it around.
50 liter is the perfect size to carry my gear and clothes on overlanding trips.
Designed to last.
What I like about it:
- Heavy duty G100 fabric with a base in waterproof PU-laminated nylon
- Can be carried as a backpack comfortably thanks to the padded shoulder straps
- Strong high quality zippers
- Meets airline regulations as carry-on luggage
- Well-thought-out design
- Looks good
- Smart placement of extra pockets
- I will never have to buy another duffel bag again…
As my motto is “pay once, cry once”, I loath having to buy gear more than once because it did not survive my travels and outdoor activities. Agreed, it’s pricey but in the long run you will save money as you”ll never have to buy a duffel bag again. You children won’t either!